[Gambas-user] Appreciation of gb.web.form

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 16 04:03:09 CET 2016

Le 15/03/2016 18:40, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to note that the still highly experimental (?) component
> gb.web.form performs very well in one of my projects. The project runs web
> forms under gb.httpd and has a library which uses the new library mechanism.
> Pretty straightforward to set up, and fast if you discount compiling Gambas.
>
> The server has run on our uni LAN for nearly 34 days with occasional visits,
> but enough visits that I can proudly report that it has since spent mere 45
> processor seconds in userspace. Its memory usage is still nothing more than
> the executable and libraries.
>
> That is, no unusual processor activity and no memory leaks. Of course, the
> project also does what it was programmed for. No data corruption or anything.
> Very neat and thank you, Benoit :-) Others may want to try it out, too.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

Cool. I am actually stuck with the need to implement a calendar pop-up
and a treeview.

Should I continue to do that entirely from scratch, or should I try to
use a Javascript library that already implements the needed stuff.

That is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...

--
Benoît Minisini