[Gambas-user] Appreciation of gb.web.form

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Mar 15 18:40:46 CET 2016

Hi all,

I just wanted to note that the still highly experimental (?) component
gb.web.form performs very well in one of my projects. The project runs web
forms under gb.httpd and has a library which uses the new library mechanism.
Pretty straightforward to set up, and fast if you discount compiling Gambas.

The server has run on our uni LAN for nearly 34 days with occasional visits,
but enough visits that I can proudly report that it has since spent mere 45
processor seconds in userspace. Its memory usage is still nothing more than
the executable and libraries.

That is, no unusual processor activity and no memory leaks. Of course, the
project also does what it was programmed for. No data corruption or anything.
Very neat and thank you, Benoit :-) Others may want to try it out, too.

Regards,
Tobi