[Gambas-user] An upside down color chart?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Jun 28 19:10:42 CEST 2016

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016, adamnt42 at ...626... wrote:
> Can anyone help me with this. I am looking for a "reversed" color chart image. I'll explain..
> pic1 attached shows the generally accepted version of a color chart - which generally I have absolutely no problemo with. (Its the one from the IDE image editor.)
> What this shows in HSV terms is hue on the horizontal axis and saturation on the vertical axis, the value figure is set by the slider on the right. Fine, but what I need today is a chart with hue horizontally, value vertically and saturation on the slider.
> I can do the figgering to build the control but I cannot find - anywhere on the the interwebs and beyond - a picture of the colors represented on those axes. !!!
>
> Any clues gratefully accepted.

Then upload whatever picture your control yields. It will become *the*
reference chart for the HVS color space in no time.

(I don't know what you expect as an answer here. Should I try to write
such a control, too, and see if our pictures match?)

Regards,
Tobi