[Gambas-user] An upside down color chart?

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Tue Jun 28 11:42:05 CEST 2016

Can anyone help me with this. I am looking for a "reversed" color chart image. I'll explain..
pic1 attached shows the generally accepted version of a color chart - which generally I have absolutely no problemo with. (Its the one from the IDE image editor.)
What this shows in HSV terms is hue on the horizontal axis and saturation on the vertical axis, the value figure is set by the slider on the right. Fine, but what I need today is a chart with hue horizontally, value vertically and saturation on the slider.
I can do the figgering to build the control but I cannot find - anywhere on the the interwebs and beyond - a picture of the colors represented on those axes. !!!

Any clues gratefully accepted.

tia
Bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>