[Gambas-user] File or directory does not exist

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Jul 15 11:12:20 CEST 2016

> Le 02/07/2016 21:15, herberth guzman a écrit :
>> Regards Benoit
>>
>> A question
>>
>> I have a project (gbTerminal) which is a gui gb.terminal.form
>>
>> what happens to me is something unusual
>>
>> * I run the project (gbterminal) - works well (Windows 1)
>> * If I open a new window (gbterminal) - works well (Window 2)
>> * If I open a new window (gbterminal) in the (Window 1) - works well
>>
>> * But if I open a window (gbterminal) in the (Window 1, Windows 2, Windows
>> N) gives me the following error:
>>
>> File or directory does not exist
>>
>> Might help me please
>> Where I have the error.
>>
>> Attached project
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gI4jYOofp0TUtxeVFmS09aU2c/view?usp=sharing
>>
>> and  It's in (gambasfarm-gbTerminal)
>>

>> Herberth Guzmán
>>

> No idea. I can't reproduce your error, and you must tell where the it
> occurs exactly in your code!
>
> Moreover, stop using fixed layouts in your applications. It makes
> programs ugly and unusable as soon as the font size is big, or wide, or
> if the translated text is very long.

It is a wide spread disease. I believe that over 50 % of our ADVANCED
USERS not to understand anything in the use of automatic layout .
Which is nevertheless of great childlike simplicity

> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Fabien Bodard