[Gambas-user] File or directory does not exist

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Fri Jul 15 19:30:34 CEST 2016

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gI4jYOofp0TUtxeVFmS09aU2c/view?usp=sharing

> and  It's in (gambasfarm-gbTerminal)
>

> Herberth Guzm?n
>

>No idea. I can't reproduce your error, and you must tell where the it
>occurs exactly in your code!

Thanks Benoit, the solution was:

Dim sForm_Tmp As New F_terminal

  iForm_Cont += 1
  sList_Form.add(sForm_Tmp)
  sForm_Tmp.Show()

>Moreover, stop using fixed layouts in your applications.
thanks, I'll try to improve.

>It makes programs ugly and unusable as soon as the font size is big, or
wide, or if the translated text is very long.

I appreciate your comments and suggestions for my applications.

I want to tell you that I have an educational project for children,
and for them I use large font.

In the future I will use small fonts and short translations
I will modify my projects.

Thank you.

Herberth Guzmán