[Gambas-user] File or directory does not exist

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 14 21:56:58 CEST 2016

Le 02/07/2016 21:15, herberth guzman a écrit :
> Regards Benoit
>
> A question
>
> I have a project (gbTerminal) which is a gui gb.terminal.form
>
> what happens to me is something unusual
>
> * I run the project (gbterminal) - works well (Windows 1)
> * If I open a new window (gbterminal) - works well (Window 2)
> * If I open a new window (gbterminal) in the (Window 1) - works well
>
> * But if I open a window (gbterminal) in the (Window 1, Windows 2, Windows
> N) gives me the following error:
>
> File or directory does not exist
>
> Might help me please
> Where I have the error.
>
> Attached project
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gI4jYOofp0TUtxeVFmS09aU2c/view?usp=sharing
>
> and  It's in (gambasfarm-gbTerminal)
>

> Herberth Guzmán

No idea. I can't reproduce your error, and you must tell where the it
occurs exactly in your code!

Moreover, stop using fixed layouts in your applications. It makes
programs ugly and unusable as soon as the font size is big, or wide, or
if the translated text is very long.

Benoît Minisini