[Gambas-user] smtp does codified the attachment but does not show in mail reader

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jan 22 15:19:49 CET 2016

Le 22/01/2016 15:14, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> Benoit it worked for me setting explicy the "Alternative" prpperty to
> FALSE, seems documentation are very lack of the versions supported of
> gambas..
>
> i understand the fashion its to use the latest version, but at my work
> (that has very large options of hardware)
>
> we runs many versions of gambas, in fact, we runs 3.4 and 3.6 only, the 3.4
> due compiles well and runs well in older hardware
>
> in older hardware where lasted libs does not performed well (low amount or
> ram for run qt5, so its imposible use a lasted distro)
> NOTE IMPORTANT FOR ZEALOTS: use "tuned distros" its not the option where i
> must run a DB along with a gui program.. in the Daruma hardware if we run
> winbuntu with postges the VGA goes to off and burn due excesive work!
> NOTE2: newer distros does not support opengl on older hardware! only dri3.
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Sorry for that. gb.net.smtp is a bit special, because it had to be
rewritten from scratch because the first one was based on a full-of-bugs
library written by somebody else.

If you see that a property or a method exists only since a specific
minor version of Gambas, and that I forgot to mention it in the doc,
just tell me, or add it yourself in the wiki, by using the special
syntax "@{since 3.X}".

Benoît Minisini