[Gambas-user] smtp does codified the attachment but does not show in mail reader

Fri Jan 22 15:26:02 CET 2016

ok Benoit, and dont worry if i edited the wiki i never will write as i made
the mails! ¬_¬ (remenber that the mails i worte at my work and at work
everything must be done for yesterday!!!)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com