[Gambas-user] smtp does codified the attachment but does not show in mail reader

Fri Jan 22 15:14:22 CET 2016

Benoit it worked for me setting explicy the "Alternative" prpperty to
FALSE, seems documentation are very lack of the versions supported of
gambas..

i understand the fashion its to use the latest version, but at my work
(that has very large options of hardware)

we runs many versions of gambas, in fact, we runs 3.4 and 3.6 only, the 3.4
due compiles well and runs well in older hardware

in older hardware where lasted libs does not performed well (low amount or
ram for run qt5, so its imposible use a lasted distro)
NOTE IMPORTANT FOR ZEALOTS: use "tuned distros" its not the option where i
must run a DB along with a gui program.. in the Daruma hardware if we run
winbuntu with postges the VGA goes to off and burn due excesive work!
NOTE2: newer distros does not support opengl on older hardware! only dri3.

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com