[Gambas-user] Switching from 3.6.2 to 3.8.0 failed

Wed Sep 9 19:28:48 CEST 2015

Cairo component is in Gambas 3.8.
You just need to install the devs to get all the needed components.

What is your system? If Ubuntu then install libcairo2-dev.

That is my guess. Hard to say more without compile logs.

Jussi