[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Sat Nov 14 00:11:07 CET 2015

> All controls and controls elements should have a specific CSS class
> (whose name begins with "gw-") that will allow to customize their
> apparence.
>
> If there is a "style.css" file in the root folder of your project, it
> will be automatically used by the gb.web.form component to generate the
> web site stylesheet.
>
> That way, you can customize the look of everything as you like.
>
> As for widget themes, I will make one default, and let Gambas users
> define the others!

Yes, I understand this. I was just thinking it could be handy with a
dropdown list with some extra styles besides the default one - kind of
like with the editor styles.

I found two bugs. See attached picture.
If I put a timer and set Enabled to true and hit run, the page does not
load.