[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Nov 13 22:49:58 CET 2015

Le 13/11/2015 22:19, Moviga Technologies a écrit :

> This is starting to look really cool Benoît :) Good job!
>
> Some years ago I made a system for a company in PHP that heavily relied
> on forms. It's purpose was to keep track of projects, customers,
> warehouse, carried out and pending repair tasks, employees, and so
> forth. With this I could make it in Gambas in much shorter time :)
>
> Perhaps you could add a set of predefined Web-GUI styles (that are CSS
> files) and ability to make custom styles that are remembered by the IDE.
>

> I.e. Google material, bootstrap, amazon, github, and so on...

All controls and controls elements should have a specific CSS class
(whose name begins with "gw-") that will allow to customize their apparence.

If there is a "style.css" file in the root folder of your project, it
will be automatically used by the gb.web.form component to generate the
web site stylesheet.

That way, you can customize the look of everything as you like.

As for widget themes, I will make one default, and let Gambas users
define the others!

--
Benoît Minisini