[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Fri Nov 13 22:19:39 CET 2015

This is starting to look really cool Benoît :) Good job!

Some years ago I made a system for a company in PHP that heavily relied
on forms. It's purpose was to keep track of projects, customers,
warehouse, carried out and pending repair tasks, employees, and so
forth. With this I could make it in Gambas in much shorter time :)

Perhaps you could add a set of predefined Web-GUI styles (that are CSS
files) and ability to make custom styles that are remembered by the IDE.

I.e. Google material, bootstrap, amazon, github, and so on...