[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #835: gambas3 doesn't build with llvm > 3.5

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Wed Nov 11 01:06:29 CET 2015

It's quite bad the LLVM team dropped the old jit...
I haven''t really looked into it but it might not be that hard to port it
to the new MCJIT (see
http://blog.llvm.org/2013/07/using-mcjit-with-kaleidoscope-tutorial.html).
Hopefully the API for generating the code instructions are the same and
they only changed the parts to define/create and optimize/compile a
function.

/Emil