[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #835: gambas3 doesn't build with llvm > 3.5

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 11 01:42:22 CET 2015

Le 11/11/2015 01:06, Emil Lenngren a écrit :
> It's quite bad the LLVM team dropped the old jit...
> I haven''t really looked into it but it might not be that hard to port it
> to the new MCJIT (see
> http://blog.llvm.org/2013/07/using-mcjit-with-kaleidoscope-tutorial.html).
> Hopefully the API for generating the code instructions are the same and
> they only changed the parts to define/create and optimize/compile a
> function.
>
> /Emil

I'm afraid you are the only person who can do that. :-)

I have looked at the new JIT api of gcc a few months ago. It was simpler
(for me, no C++), but it was not finished.

By the way, do you have any idea about bug #833?

Benoît Minisini