[Gambas-user] TextEditor crashes the IDE in rev. 7095

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 29 00:21:10 CEST 2015

Le 29/05/2015 00:02, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
> Le Thu, 28 May 2015 23:43:04 +0200, Benoît Minisini
> <gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

>>> Besides some usual Qt errors at startup, nothing pops out when the IDE
>>> crashes.
>>> (See attached).
>>>

>> I have the same Qt5 WebKit messages, but not the ones on the font.
>>

> I've had them for quite a while now, they show up when I use valgrind on
> any Qt program
> (using gambas or not), so I assumed it was a Qt or freetype bug (or one of
> them does some
> dirty stuff that valgrind doesn't like). Nothing seems to crash, so I
> consider
> them as "normal".
> I have freetype 16.1.10 installed on my system, if that may help.

I have juste compiled and installed the latest trunk on my Mint 17.1
VirtualBox VM, and everything seems to work. No recent QT5 packages, so
the IDE runs with gb.qt4.

--
Benoît Minisini