[Gambas-user] TextEditor crashes the IDE in rev. 7095

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Fri May 29 00:02:51 CEST 2015

Le Thu, 28 May 2015 23:43:04 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Le 28/05/2015 23:38, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
>>>
>>> Does valgrind tell you anything strange?
>>>

>> Besides some usual Qt errors at startup, nothing pops out when the IDE
>> crashes.
>> (See attached).
>>

> I have the same Qt5 WebKit messages, but not the ones on the font.

I've had them for quite a while now, they show up when I use valgrind on
any Qt program
(using gambas or not), so I assumed it was a Qt or freetype bug (or one of
them does some
dirty stuff that valgrind doesn't like). Nothing seems to crash, so I
consider
them as "normal".
I have freetype 16.1.10 installed on my system, if that may help.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz