[Gambas-user] Property grid in IDE

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri May 8 10:54:45 CEST 2015

> Le 03/05/2015 21:33, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
>> Benoit,
>>
>> The property grid in the IDE have a bug.
>>
>> In french localisation i must to set a float value with a comma... and
>> then the showed value is with a dot. I suspect the use of a Val
>> instead of a CFloat.
>
> It's because data is edited localized, but displayed not localized (as
> it would be in the Gambas code). I will see if I can edit the data
> without localization.
>

>> I think you will see the problem by playing with my last widget...
>> Sorry... i've adding it without your
>> agreement. But i think many will found that usefull as it manage float values.
>
> No problem if other people need it. I personnally can't stand it in
> Gimp, I have never been able to use it correctly.
>
> By the way, there are a few problems in your implementation:
>
> - I see sometimes a white frame around the spin box with gb.qt4. I think
> it's qt's fault.
No it's a feature... it's a square that locate the dblClick area.

> - When the mouse is a double-arrow, and when I click on the mouse button
> inside the widget while moving the mouse to the right, the value of the
> widget grows to its maxium value almost immediately.
Only with a value of 1 with a step of 0.1... so the relative step will
be 0.1 by pixel.
so 10 pixel will give the max value. I think i will disable
automatiquely the value if the relative step is too small.

> - The widget must have a boolean Border property to be able to remove
> its border.
ok

> - I suggest removing one of the two mouse modes and keeping the
> "immediate" mode only, when clicking in the widget jumps to the value.
> No relative mode.

I think i'll prefere to add an option for that.

"AllowFineScale"

Disabled by default if you want.

> Regards,
>
> --