[Gambas-user] Property grid in IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 8 08:42:19 CEST 2015

Le 03/05/2015 21:33, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> Benoit,
>
> The property grid in the IDE have a bug.
>
> In french localisation i must to set a float value with a comma... and
> then the showed value is with a dot. I suspect the use of a Val
> instead of a CFloat.

It's because data is edited localized, but displayed not localized (as
it would be in the Gambas code). I will see if I can edit the data
without localization.

> I think you will see the problem by playing with my last widget...
> Sorry... i've adding it without your
> agreement. But i think many will found that usefull as it manage float values.

No problem if other people need it. I personnally can't stand it in
Gimp, I have never been able to use it correctly.

By the way, there are a few problems in your implementation:

- I see sometimes a white frame around the spin box with gb.qt4. I think
it's qt's fault.

- When the mouse is a double-arrow, and when I click on the mouse button
inside the widget while moving the mouse to the right, the value of the
widget grows to its maxium value almost immediately.

- The widget must have a boolean Border property to be able to remove
its border.

- I suggest removing one of the two mouse modes and keeping the
"immediate" mode only, when clicking in the widget jumps to the value.
No relative mode.

Benoît Minisini