[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7 (2)

Tue Mar 10 22:10:40 CET 2015

> Apparently llvm 3.6 drops the JIT interface of previous llvm versions.
> For no reason, at least in their changelog.
>
> It's cool that LLVM allowed Emil to write a JIT compiler for Gambas.
> Otherwise the more I look at it, the less I like it...

Here is more about it:
http://blog.llvm.org/2013/07/using-mcjit-with-kaleidoscope-tutorial.html

Seems like they have done stupid move. They publish new version, which
breaks old functionality, without offering reasonable substitute.
I don't understand why they didn't make first the MCJIT ready to substitute
the old, before removing it!

Jussi