[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7 (2)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 10 21:18:44 CET 2015

Le 10/03/2015 16:59, Laurent Carlier a écrit :
> Le mardi 10 mars 2015, 16:49:58 Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have uploaded a new version of the source package at the same place,
>> with (normally) all reported bugs fixed.
>>
>> Please test it and tell me if you still have problems!
>>
>> Regards,
>
> AFAIK gb.jit component doesn't build with llvm 3.6.0
>
> ++

Hi Laurent,

Nice to see you again. :-)

Apparently llvm 3.6 drops the JIT interface of previous llvm versions.
For no reason, at least in their changelog.

It's cool that LLVM allowed Emil to write a JIT compiler for Gambas.
Otherwise the more I look at it, the less I like it...

--
Benoît Minisini