[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 109, Issue 20

Mon Jun 22 15:59:56 CEST 2015

Try to print into a file, not to the printer. Then check what's happening.

When I print an empty PS document, the printer will warm, but never
prints anything. But I'm on a bigger (terminal server) system here, and
it has happened every few months or so that one of the printer queues
gets mad. Then CUPS is my friend, deleting everything and restarting the
queue will help.

But the reason might as well be in the setup of the printer queue, and
it is for some random reason that printing with Gambas comes to the
point where the queue gets confused.

When you can have a look into the printed file or you make it visible in
a PDF viewer, maybe you will see at once what's going wrong...

Rolf