[Gambas-user] FileView and Files "*.desktop"

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Mon Jun 22 20:07:57 CEST 2015

Hi Benoit

I want to show an image associated fileview file icon "* .desktop"
DesktopMime.FromFile understand how it works, use that code to the menu
"open with"

   For Each df In DesktopFile.FromMime (DesktopMime.FromFile (sPath) .Type)
     Inc i
     Item_Menu_Link = New Menu (mnuOpenwith) As "Items"
     Item_Menu_Link.text = df.ProgramName
     Item_Menu_Link.Picture = df.GetIcon (16) .Picture
     Item_Menu_Link.Tag = i
   Next

But I can not make it work with fileview, I use the class of Fabien, but i
have trouble (Copy, Paste, Delete, Rename over a file).

To display the contents of my Desktop unify With Class_FileView
Class_DesktopApps (created by Fabien) to make it more attractive for the
user.

Questions?

FileView can show the icons ("PNG") related of one file ".desktop", and
Run

attached
example DEMO

Regards