[Gambas-user] GAMBAS game binary release (Sylph: Project Miyaji)

Girard Henri girardhenri at ...67...
Mon Jun 8 09:04:10 CEST 2015

Yes I understand, In fact I would try to translate it  for my son (I am
70 years old and game have never been "ma tasse de thé" but he likes
(on linux), and I would sign your gentleman agreement with plaisure I am
not a good programmer but I like to look how excellent software are done
: In Gambas 3 there are already a lot !
laurux, yours, one for drilling... My wish is someone would do a
mathematic programm like sagemath and sagemanifold in gambas ! lol
Regards