[Gambas-user] GAMBAS game binary release (Sylph: Project Miyaji)

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Jun 8 08:08:16 CEST 2015

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> As Fabien pointed out in a subsequent email, it would be nice to have a
> robust game engine class. There's a GAMBAS component, gb.opengl.sge, which
> loads and draws Quake II MD2 files. The author (I forget his name...Tobi,
> Tobias?),

No, it was someone with the catchy name Tomek Kolodziejczyk [0, 1], but you
were quite close :-)

Regards,
Tomek^H^H^Hbi

[0] http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-devel/thread/521155354.17940.1363599612409.JavaMail.root%40eircom.net/