[Gambas-user] DataControl_Leave, Tab key causes Gtk - CRITICAL Error

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 22 22:03:29 CET 2015

Le 22/01/2015 21:47, Lewis Balentine a écrit :
> I changed the 'QT GUI style' to "Windows". The problem went away. So
> the problem is probably in the 'GTK+' style which I believe is the
> default for Mate. I will post this thread to the Mint forumns and see
> if there is any response there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lewis

I have tested with QGtk, and I don't any warning message. So I think the
problem is the Mint GTK+ style when it is used by QGtk.

Can you switch your project to use gb.gtk and/or gb.gtk3 instead of
gb.qt4, and see if you get these warning messages?

--
Benoît Minisini