[Gambas-user] DataControl_Leave, Tab key causes Gtk - CRITICAL Error

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Thu Jan 22 21:47:06 CET 2015

I changed the 'QT GUI style' to "Windows". The problem went away. So the problem is probably in the 'GTK+' style which I believe is the default for Mate. I will post this thread to the Mint forumns and see if there is any response there.

Cheers,

Lewis