[Gambas-user] DataControl_Leave, Tab key causes Gtk - CRITICAL Error

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Thu Jan 22 22:44:04 CET 2015

I switched the desktop QT Style back to 'GTK+' and changed the project
to from gb.qt4 to gb.gtk (and gb.gtk3).
I get no error but I get no functionality either :-(

The Tab keys goes through the next three controls without setting the focus.
Those controls are:
     DataControl3 (date: switch from date string to calendar)
     DataControl4 (boolean)
     ButtonNext (standard form button)

I closed the project and switch the Desktop back to QT Style back to
'Windows'.
There was no change.
Then I tried gb.gui .... no change (Both QT Styles).

Just to be thourogh I tested it with QT Style 'Plastique' as well.
This was the same results as 'Windows'.

I think I have gone through most of the possible combinations ... :-)
What does work as expected is: QT Style = 'Windows' or 'Plastique' with
gb.qt

Regards,

Lewis