[Gambas-user] DataControl_Leave, Tab key causes Gtk - CRITICAL Error

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Thu Jan 22 21:30:32 CET 2015

Note the project  is a QT graphical project as opposed to a GTK
graphical project (if it makes any difference).

As for GTK+ theme .... how would I know ? I am using Linux Mint 17 with
the Mate Desktop environment. There are no preferences that refer to
'GTK theme' but my 'appearance' preferences are set to "Mint-X" theme.
That is the only reference to a 'theme' that I can find in the OS.

I had some previous problems with QT themes (no frame borders). QT GUI
style is set to 'GTK+'. The other choices are (how can I say this
politely???) unappealing.

Regards,

Lewis