[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Reiner Goerlach reiner.goerlach at ...3419...
Mon Jan 5 21:27:23 CET 2015

Salut Karl,

if I solve your croaaword puzzzle, the result could be, that you are
recommending me to go to e newer ubuntu version ????? Is it so ? You
wanted to tell me: You should go to a newer ubun tu versiom ?

???????

I cantell you also somethinmg, without crossword puzzle.

I have tested Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04 and some other in between. Everything
is rubbish. I think amateurs have designed the newer versions. And may
be I leave LINUX at all, because LINUX doesn't fullfill my expectations.

In spite of many years have passed, Ubuntu has too many problems, and
the protagonists of LINUX forget always, that many people doesn't want
to study an operating system with all its details, but they want to
write some letters, call their friends, make bank business, save some fotos.

Therefote I think LINUX will loos the competition with Windows, the
protagonists of LINUX are too bad, are too much programmers, too less users.

Reiner