[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Jan 5 19:29:27 CET 2015

Am Montag, den 05.01.2015, 14:21 +0100 schrieb Reiner Goerlach:
> Ubuntu 10.04

Salut Reiner,

I saw you are still using Ubuntu 10.04, while that is an LTS, it is
longer supported as normal releases, but also not for a eternity.

see here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

I made this once with Ubuntu 8.04 and at the end of 2011 I remarked,
that all worked well, BUT my Firefox and the flashplayer has been too
old, and I didn't see the things I looked for on a web-site, while I
talked with a friend about.
>From this time on I tried to upgrade as soon as possible to the next LTS
release.

--