[Gambas-user] Widget focus

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Sun Feb 1 18:39:45 CET 2015

Il 01/02/2015 17:21, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> Le 01/02/2015 17:14, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Le 30/01/2015 22:31, Gian a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>>> In Ubuntu 14.04 with Gambas3 3.6.2 with the components QT4 the focus
>>> does not work on the following widgets:
>>> Button, ToggleButton, MenuButton, SwitchButton.
>>> Instead ToolButton is OK.
>>> It is the same with the forms nested (eg. hFin1 = New Form1 (FMain))
>>> Instead with GTK nested forms focus does not work at all, while with the
>>> normal form everything is OK.
>>> Note: RadioButton in opening normal form is checked only in GTK, not
>>> in QT4.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Gianluigi
>>>

>> What do you mean exactly by "does not work"???

I mean that tabulating, is not highlighted control.

> Here is what I see on my own system:
>
> - Focus works with gb.qt4 with normal form and nested form. The
> MenuButton does not draw its focus rectangle with the "Oxygen" widget style.

If I understand, I do not have Oxygen I work with the original Ubuntu on
all my computers.

With QT4 (normal form and nested form) all button (excluding ToolButton)
the focus does not work.

> - Focus works with gb.gtk/gb.gtk3 with normal but not with nested form.
> The MenuButton draws its focus rectangle with the "oxygen-gtk" widget theme.

Idem with GTK (I dont use GTK3).

> - The RadioButton starts selected with gb.gtk because I think it cannot
> be unselected if it is alone, contrary to gb.qt4.

No, where I have several RadioButton is selected first and skip the tab
on the others (only GTK)

Regards
Gianluigi