[Gambas-user] Widget focus

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Mon Feb 2 14:09:11 CET 2015

Il 01/02/2015 18:39, Gian ha scritto:
> Il 01/02/2015 17:21, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

>>> What do you mean exactly by "does not work"???
>
> I mean that tabulating, is not highlighted control.
>

>> Here is what I see on my own system:
>>
>> - Focus works with gb.qt4 with normal form and nested form. The
>> MenuButton does not draw its focus rectangle with the "Oxygen" widget style.
>
> If I understand, I do not have Oxygen I work with the original Ubuntu on
> all my computers.
>
> With QT4 (normal form and nested form) all button (excluding ToolButton)
> the focus does not work.
>

>> - Focus works with gb.gtk/gb.gtk3 with normal but not with nested form.
>> The MenuButton draws its focus rectangle with the "oxygen-gtk" widget theme.
>
> Idem with GTK (I dont use GTK3).
>

>> - The RadioButton starts selected with gb.gtk because I think it cannot
>> be unselected if it is alone, contrary to gb.qt4.
>>

> No, where I have several RadioButton is selected first and skip the tab
> on the others (only GTK)
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Hello Benoit,
I created new tests.

TEST TAB PLUS:

GTK:
With Tab runs on everything (except the RadioButton) only SwitchButton
is not very evident (clears soon).
With Focus code you get the focus on everything (even the RadioButton)
except SwichButton.
Here the focus is well highlighted

GTK3:
With tab works as with GTK except for ToolButton and SwitchButton.
With Focus code you get the focus on everything except ToolButton and
SwitchButton
Here the focus is just a little highlighted (MenuButton excluded).

Note: GTK/GTK3 opening the first RadioButton is checked.

QT4:
With tab no button works excluded ToolButton and ButtonBox.
Note: Also with QT4 skip other RadioButton.
With Focus code no button works excluded ToolButton, ButtonBox and
SwitchButton.

TEST NESTED PLUS:

GTK:
With tabulation nothing works.
With Focus code you get the focus on everything (even the RadioButton)
except SwichButton.
Here the focus is well highlighted

GTK3:
With tabulation nothing works.
With Focus code I have two different behaviors:
If before I tabulated, obtain the focus on everything (even the
RadioButton) except ToolButton and SwichButton.
If I open the form and immediately use Focus code, then even the
RadioButton, CheckBox and MenuButton not work as well ToolButton and
SwichButton.