[Gambas-user] Widget focus

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Feb 1 17:21:20 CET 2015

Le 01/02/2015 17:14, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 30/01/2015 22:31, Gian a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>> In Ubuntu 14.04 with Gambas3 3.6.2 with the components QT4 the focus
>> does not work on the following widgets:
>> Button, ToggleButton, MenuButton, SwitchButton.
>> Instead ToolButton is OK.
>> It is the same with the forms nested (eg. hFin1 = New Form1 (FMain))
>> Instead with GTK nested forms focus does not work at all, while with the
>> normal form everything is OK.
>> Note: RadioButton in opening normal form is checked only in GTK, not
>> in QT4.
>>
>> Regards
>> Gianluigi
>>

> What do you mean exactly by "does not work"???

Here is what I see on my own system:

- Focus works with gb.qt4 with normal form and nested form. The
MenuButton does not draw its focus rectangle with the "Oxygen" widget style.

- Focus works with gb.gtk/gb.gtk3 with normal but not with nested form.
The MenuButton draws its focus rectangle with the "oxygen-gtk" widget theme.

- The RadioButton starts selected with gb.gtk because I think it cannot
be unselected if it is alone, contrary to gb.qt4.

Tell me if you agree.

Benoît Minisini