[Gambas-user] an y example of usage gb.logging ? wiki does not have any example

Tue Dec 15 00:36:41 CET 2015

hi again sebastian, the example works for me in debian wheeze,
unfortunatelly does not in squeeze, due the minimun version to
implement the logger are 3.4

so i post a link here for those in my particular situatiion that wants
implement loggin in older versions of gambas:
http://www.gambas-es.org/kb.php?mode=article&k=6

thanks for all..