[Gambas-user] an y example of usage gb.logging ? wiki does not have any example

Tue Dec 15 00:21:40 CET 2015

thanks Sebastian, for example.. i now revised..  in the svn was
looking a bit lost

that's the part interest me:

Dim cLogger As Logger
cLogger = New Logger(LogLevel.Error, Null, Logger.Stdout)
  cLogger.Begin()
  cLogger.Log("Using the old logger interface", LogLevel.Critical)

thanks,

If you're not a native user of Spanish language, you do not need me
translate it,

I write the English bad because I do always in a hurry, my job is to
do things that are not implemented in linux to made possible
migrations, including documentation for groups of manpowers, if this
work is not done in a short time, it is performed on another platform
(obviously that not like me jejeje)
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com