[Gambas-user] an y example of usage gb.logging ? wiki does not have any example

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue Dec 15 00:42:15 CET 2015

If you are using an old version of Gambas, you can try to copy the
component's source code to your project. It does not use any fancy features
introduced lately, so it should work. I'm not 100% sure it will work, but
you can try anyway!