[Gambas-user] Errors in project made under 3.6.2 running in 3.7

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 8 15:13:29 CEST 2015

Le 08/04/2015 15:01, Martin McGlensey a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> I have a large database project that was about 80% debugged on Gambas 3.6.2.
> I'm running Mint 17.1 and the underlying database is MySQL. Some of the
> basic functions no longer work. I know that they had been working before the
> upgrade. Before I spend a lot of time debugging this project is there some
> simple  fix I can use to get it going again? I've put a lot of hours into
> this project and now seem to be back at the beginning having to fix code
> that worked before. Hard to believe that coding under 3.7 could be that
> different. All suggestions welcome.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Marty

It should work. Without any details, I can't say more.

Check the Gambas 3.7 changelog and see if you see a change related to a
specific feature that you are using, it will give you a clue.

Benoît Minisini