[Gambas-user] Errors in project made under 3.6.2 running in 3.7

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Wed Apr 8 15:01:50 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have a large database project that was about 80% debugged on Gambas 3.6.2.
I'm running Mint 17.1 and the underlying database is MySQL. Some of the
basic functions no longer work. I know that they had been working before the
upgrade. Before I spend a lot of time debugging this project is there some
simple  fix I can use to get it going again? I've put a lot of hours into
this project and now seem to be back at the beginning having to fix code
that worked before. Hard to believe that coding under 3.7 could be that
different. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Marty