[Gambas-user] Errors in project made under 3.6.2 running in 3.7

Wolfgang (DL7NB) dl7nb at ...17...
Wed Apr 8 15:42:44 CEST 2015

Hello Marty,
Had some bad minutes with the new Gambas and databases. In the old Version some operations worked without opening the database seperately. After I have changed the code ( inserted some databasename.open, which I forgot earlier) everything was fine. So don't panic, but be sure that your code is correct. (Have no code here but it solved the problem.)
Wolfgang
Mobile sent...