[Gambas-user] Session managment

Fri Sep 26 20:33:23 CEST 2014

> Normally with your desktop, whatever it is, run all its applications
> through session manager, which is a program that register running
> application when you quit your desktop, and run them back when you come
> back.
>
> But it needs support from the application.

What you mean by support from the application? That it is automatically
supported for all Gambas applications?

> Of course, if you one only one Gambas IDE window opened, you must have
> only one reopened, in the same state. If you have two, this is a bug.

There are two instances of my program, I think one is from startup script,
and other is from session manager.

Session management can usually be disabled globally (at least in KDE,
> from its control center).

My desktop is Xfce and I have disabled option "automatically save session
on logout".

Jussi