[Gambas-user] Session managment

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 26 19:07:09 CEST 2014

Le 26/09/2014 14:27, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> Revision 6392 introduced automatic session management. Not sure what it
> means, but I think it is reason why I see some of my programs having two
> instances after reboot, if I have not closed it before the reboot.
>
> So, how to handle this? Can I disable the session management with some
> code? Or do I need to write instance counter?
>

> Jussi

Normally with your desktop, whatever it is, run all its applications
through session manager, which is a program that register running
application when you quit your desktop, and run them back when you come
back.

But it needs support from the application.

Of course, if you one only one Gambas IDE window opened, you must have
only one reopened, in the same state. If you have two, this is a bug.

Session management can usually be disabled globally (at least in KDE,
from its control center).

I can't tell you more without more details.

Benoît Minisini