[Gambas-user] "search" and "search & replace" work on any file in project directory

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 10 20:13:28 CEST 2014

Le 10/10/2014 03:55, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
> I have static game data in my project directory so it'll be contained
> within the compiled .gambas executable. When I use "Search" or "Search &
> Replace" it goes though Wavefront obj model files, wav files, etc.,
> which is a bit dangerous as well as slow. Perhaps GAMBAS should only
> perform these operations on files contained within the "Sources" section
> of the main project tree (the leftmost pane in the IDE), ignoring those
> in the "Project" and "Data" sections.

If it searches those files, this is because you explicitely asked to
browse the entire project. But I agree, at the moment the IDE is stupid,
as it should ignore non-text files...

--
Benoît Minisini