[Gambas-user] "search" and "search & replace" work on any file in project directory

Fri Oct 10 03:55:38 CEST 2014

I have static game data in my project directory so it'll be contained
within the compiled .gambas executable. When I use "Search" or "Search &
Replace" it goes though Wavefront obj model files, wav files, etc.,
which is a bit dangerous as well as slow. Perhaps GAMBAS should only
perform these operations on files contained within the "Sources" section
of the main project tree (the leftmost pane in the IDE), ignoring those
in the "Project" and "Data" sections.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues