[Gambas-user] ICal parser

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Wed Oct 8 09:20:41 CEST 2014

B Bruen:

Could use the scan order and like patterns
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/scan
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/like

, to create various patterns that help you extract the information you
need.

For what it's guidance, I have a program that gets the names (not all) of
the functions, subroutines and variables of a project in gambas3.
http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/explorador-de-proyecto-de-gambas3-uso.html

Regards

Jsbsan