[Gambas-user] ICal parser

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Wed Oct 8 10:35:06 CEST 2014

Am Mittwoch, den 08.10.2014, 09:16 +1030 schrieb B Bruen:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2014 19:45:10 +0200
> Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> wrote:
>
> > ... what is iCal :-P ?

> > > I don't suppose that anyone has an iCal parser utility that they would care to share do they?
> > >
> > > --
> > > B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>
> > >

> Further research by moi reveals that I should have called it "vCalendar" or more commonly "iCalendar". It is the unofficial interchange "standard" (and I use that term with the looseness it deserves) for  calendaring events, todos, journal entries and free-busy schedules.  More at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar#Technical_specifications  etc.
>
> I have begun developing a parser - I need it to get scheduled Australian public holidays from google. (Much as I despise using that source, but unfortunately it seems to be the best available :-(  )

Salut B.,

if you ask for religious holidays, I'v somewhere a project for german
holydays per Bundesland (where the religious holidays are calculated
after an formula de Gau? based on Easter + the fix one)

'Easter function after Carl Friedrich Gauss (1800). return Value
'Is the date of Easter Sunday in the specified (alternatively:
'Current) year. Scope: 1583 - 8702

--
Amicalement
Charlie