[Gambas-user] gb.mime segfault 11

roberto rhoct at ...325...
Mon Nov 24 15:11:29 CET 2014

As discuss in other thread , I have a problem with a segment fault 11
using gb.mime

Find attachment with project. Inside the tar.gz is a eml file  that
caused the seg fault.

I have parsed the same eml file in a procedure in c using libgmime-2.6
without problem.

Other question:

if I wanted to use the libgmime as external library, how do I go and /
or create specific types of structure that need functions?

' Gambas class file
Library "libgmime-2.6:0"
Private Extern g_mime_part_get_content_object(GMimePart As Pointer) As
Pointer

In C I have call the function with:

GMimeDataWrapper *mycontent =
g_mime_part_get_content_object(GMIME_PART(part));

mycontent is a pointer to a struct type GMimeDataWrapper
In Gambas3 I must declare a structure as GMimeDataWrapper?

Regards