[Gambas-user] Gambas Software Farm in revision #6676

Wed Nov 26 22:32:14 CET 2014

On 11/26/2014 06:22 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 26/11/2014 12:05, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
>> Oh, I didn't realize Benoît was trying to build a business from the Farm.
>>
> No, I don't. Did I say that?

LOL. T Lee keeps assigning my desires as other people's desires. The
opinions I express here are my own and generally reflect my interests.
With any hypothetical situation I describe, feel free to assume it
pertains to me and not Benoît or anyone else. :)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues