[Gambas-user] gb.mime segfault 11

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Nov 24 15:29:22 CET 2014

Le 24/11/2014 15:11, roberto a écrit :
> As discuss in other thread , I have a problem with a segment fault 11
> using gb.mime
>
> Find attachment with project. Inside the tar.gz is a eml file  that
> caused the seg fault.
>
> I have parsed the same eml file in a procedure in c using libgmime-2.6
> without problem.

Fixed in revision #6677.

> Other question:
>
> if I wanted to use the libgmime as external library, how do I go and /
> or create specific types of structure that need functions?
>
> ' Gambas class file
> Library "libgmime-2.6:0"
> Private Extern g_mime_part_get_content_object(GMimePart As Pointer) As
> Pointer
>

> In C I have call the function with:
>
> GMimeDataWrapper *mycontent =
> g_mime_part_get_content_object(GMIME_PART(part));
>
> mycontent is a pointer to a struct type GMimeDataWrapper
> In Gambas3 I must declare a structure as GMimeDataWrapper?
>
> Regards

GMimeDataWrapper is a GObject, so you can replace it by a Gambas
Pointer, unless you need to access its structure: then you have to mimic
in Gambas the C declaration of the structure from the header file, which
may be a pain.

You should better tell exactly what you need, and maybe we could add
that to the component directly.

Benoît Minisini